What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, to make it more secure, to provide a better user experience and to understand how the website works and to analyze what works and what needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are primarily necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any personally identifiable information from you. Third party cookies used on our website are primarily used to understand how the website functions, how you interact with our website, to ensure the security of our services and, in the aggregate, to provide you with a better and improved user experience and to expedite your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to enjoy all the features of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your shopping cart, and to check out safely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website that were visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyze the performance of the website and areas for improvement.
- Marketing: The information stored in these cookies may be used by third-party advertising providers and services to show you advertisements on other websites on the browser as well (such as YouTube for example).
- Functional: These are the cookies that assist with certain non-essential functionality on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your browser settings and preferences, such as language preferences, in order to provide you with a better and more efficient experience the next time you visit the website.
How can I control cookie preferences?